Didgeridoo Eucalyptus 59 inch Top
- They are made of Yellowbox- or Redwood-Eucalyptus.
- Bigger bells or a more powerful sound with more counter pressure.
- Because of its density, sound characteristics and stability this wood is the best wood for Didgeridoos.
- To prevent it from cracking it is covered with a linseed oil finish on the inside and outside. It is also well tuned and creates fast a powerfull counter pressure for maximum pleasure while playing.
- The eucalyptus didgeridoos are 59" long, of top quality and suitable for professional players.