Didgeridoo Bamboo Maori Tattoo, Handmade 34-59" Musical Artistry with Rich Tones Tone option A B C C# D E F G
● Discover the enchanting world of Didgeridoo Bamboo Maori Tattoo, a mesmerizing musical journey like no other. Handcrafted with care and skill, these bamboo didgeridoos are true works of art that will fill your life with beautiful tones and cultural inspiration.
● Crafted from natural bamboo, these didgeridoos carry the essence of nature's beauty. To ensure their longevity and produce a vibrant sound, they are expertly coated with resin both inside and outside. Embrace the harmonious blend of craftsmanship and nature as you create soulful melodies with these exceptional instruments.
● Measuring at a captivating 34-59 inches in length, normally the lower key has longer length, these didgeridoos are meticulously tuned to provide you with an array of tonal options. Choose from A, B, C, C#, D, E, F, and G tones to match your musical preferences and captivate your audience with a symphony of sounds.
● Indulge in the pleasure of owning a handmade masterpiece, where craftsmanship meets tradition. These didgeridoos are perfect gifts for your loved ones, offering them the chance to explore the captivating world of music and culture. Whether you're a seasoned player or a curious beginner, these bamboo didgeridoos will awaken your spirit and let your creativity soar.
● Elevate your musical journey with these didgeridoos and immerse yourself in the captivating world of cultural harmony and heartfelt melodies.
● Size: 34-59 inches in length, 3 inches in diameter
In my case I need to do a bit of grinding and sanding on the mouthpiece to get my "big juicy" lips the space to drone and tone. At 1st I saw the mouthpiece was a bit small out of the box so I flipped it about to test out the strong Tone of Deep A. Oh Yeah! That is meditation. The art on this bamboo "Boom Stick" is well done and the entire instrument has a nice finish. I did not expect a Bamboo Didgeridoo to sound this nice. It is now my reference for tuning other didges :)
I love them. I wouldn’t recommend them to a true beginner because you need to know what your mouth feels comfortable with and know how to work with that. I could play the F didge right out of the box without an additional mouthpiece. I created the beeswax mouthpiece for the C didge using the F didge as a guide because I found it so easy to play and the C didge hole was surprisingly small. And I absolutely love them both. I am learning how to circular breathe so that is still something but I still have to say that before someone gets one of these beautiful instruments go get one that the reviews say is very easy to learn on. Please. To become frustrated with these amazing didgeridoos and then return them or never play them would be a tragedy and a terrible waste. They are so fairly priced, they came very quickly and together which was not how they were ordered. I was so happy. I am so happy with my didgeridoo playing I am playing these all the time. My wife and I played the C and F together creating a 4th, the sound that was created in between each of the tones was reminiscent of the possible overtones and sounds created when I’m using tuning forks. The wood does create a different sound than the first didgeridoos we got that are not made from wood. I have to assume that this is a wonderful quality and gift that is given to us by the Bamboo, I love the sound and the sounds that I can create. I am ecstatic that I have the A didge on the way.