Maori Rain Stick, Rain Maker (59" Maori)
- Rainmaker, also called rain stick made of bamboo
- Imitates perfectly a gentle sound of rain up to a strong cloud break
- Particularly suitable as effect percussion within the music range
- It‘s filled with small stones which ripple on a inner spiral staircase, so that the sound of the rain is imitated authentic.
- it creates surprisingly authentic rain sounds from a fine drizzle to the powerful sound of a cloud break
- 59" long, painted Maori style.
I love them, amazing price for the rain sticks. I use them for sound baths and my clients get so emotional. It’s nice, you can tell it’s handmade..